Where are we going?
In order to know where you are going, you need to know where you started. Pawnee Valley Community Hospital Foundation was created in 2012. The Foundation was envisioned to help build upon the Pawnee Valley Hospital‘s already strong healthcare mission. The Foundation is guided by a group of local Trustees who have been selected for their leadership roles in the community along with their vision for the success of the Foundation. Each Trustee understands the value of quality healthcare for the citizens of Pawnee County and knows the importance of staying on top of the advancing healthcare needs in our community. These Trustees are Bill Barger- President, Kyle Beckwith-Vice-President, Lewis Young-Treasurer, Meribeth Busenbark-Treasurer, Suzan Haynes and Jim Delaney.
The Foundation under new Leadership, Julie Bugner-Smith has plans with the Trustees to secure the Foundation’s legacy in the community and to PVCH.
Several Foundation projects are on the Calendar for 2018, many community oriented.
- Healthcare Stars program
- The PVCH Foundation is teaming up with the Hospital and United Way of Central Kansas on the Box of Love project, which will deliver boxes of basic need to the Elderly and Hospice patients on Valentine’s Day.
- The Foundation is partnering with the Chamber building a Young Professionals Group.
- Pawnee Valley Community Hospital Associates Campaign, employees giving back!
- Working on a Walking Club Program to get our community up and moving towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Pancake Feed at Santa Fe Trail Days
- Golf Tournament
- Partnering with Pawnee Valley Medical Associates on a program to teach young children the basics of health and the hospital.
- Christmas in July , Community Campaign Appeal
- August, volunteering and supporting the Annual Booster Club Athletics Dinner
- Foundation Fundraiser
- Breast Cancer Awareness Event made possible with Money donated from the Larned High School Pink out Campaign.
- Golden Ticket Fundraiser
- Holiday Open House with Foundations Trustees and the 2018 PVCH Foundation Grant Recipients.